Pages

COPYRIGHT C.L MOZE PHOTOGRAPHY 2009-2010

_

Welcome to our blog! I decided to create this blog so our current and future clients can get to know us on a more up close and personal level. My wife and I are very family oriented and we consider you all to be an extension of the C.L. Moze Photography family. We'll use this "Snapshot" to keep you guys up to date on recent shoots, cool deals and promotions, and just us in general. Please feel free leave comments and let us know what you think.



You can also visit C.L. Moze Photography to view the portfolio and current pricing, or contact me @ 803-381-4570 / lemont@clmozephotography.com .Thanks again and enjoy!



-C. Lemont Moze-

Monday, November 1, 2010

A Beautiful Family

This past sunday I headed to the State House for a family portrait session with Samatha, Gary, and Antonio.  This was just one of those shoots that really unfold on their own because this bunch was just so photogenic.  From the very first click of the shutter we had some jewels for their collection and the shots just got better as the shoot went on.  Brittany had Ethan, our son, at this shoot (which is something we NEVER do!) but he was scheduled for a shoot directly after theirs. We made our way around the State House finding some good locations and shot until everyone was happy.  I even got Gary to volunteer to be my new assistant, and he gave me some great ideas for poses. Thanks Gary! Here are a few of my favs from the shoot.









No comments:

Post a Comment