Pages

COPYRIGHT C.L MOZE PHOTOGRAPHY 2009-2010

_

Welcome to our blog! I decided to create this blog so our current and future clients can get to know us on a more up close and personal level. My wife and I are very family oriented and we consider you all to be an extension of the C.L. Moze Photography family. We'll use this "Snapshot" to keep you guys up to date on recent shoots, cool deals and promotions, and just us in general. Please feel free leave comments and let us know what you think.



You can also visit C.L. Moze Photography to view the portfolio and current pricing, or contact me @ 803-381-4570 / lemont@clmozephotography.com .Thanks again and enjoy!



-C. Lemont Moze-

Monday, February 6, 2012

Vanessa and Terry Engaged!

I was scheduled to meet up with Vanessa and Terry last week to shoot their engagement session, but due to some bad weather we ended up doing it in two phases on this past Saturday.  We shot most of the portraits in the morning, then met up again in the evening to get a few night frames.  This couple is unique clients for several reasons. For one, When I booked Vanessa and Terry, Vanessa was deployed overseas. So, when I met with Terry we actually dialed Vanessa up on Skype so she could take part in creating their package, and they booked the same day! Kudos to Skype!!! The second and third reasons this couple has been unique is, they are the first couple to ever do some of their engagement portraits in front of a backdrop setup, I never do that. Also they were the first couple I've ever had to request a theme for a portion of their session.  Since they met through a mutual passion for basketball, we used the movie "Love and Basketball" as inspiration for their shoot. The very first picture in this post is my take on the DVD cover from the movie.  I opted for the black background because I wanted to turn the idea into something unique for my clients and also because I saw picture that another photographer (whose blog I follow) did, and he did a stellar job replicating the cover...so I didn't want to be a copycat :).  Vanessa and Terry will probably end up with the largest collection of engagement pictures that I've ever shot.  They were just filled with energy and for most of the shoot I gave them hardly no direction at all.  It was mostly me getting them where I needed them to be in the frame and from there I just let their chemistry take over.  I can go on and on and on about this shoot, but I think the pictures speak for themselves. So, on that note...ENJOY!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment